Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My favourite monster



Jack Brooks: Monster Slayer had scenes filmed in two of the communities I work in. Thanks to this, I had the opportunity to meet Robert Englund (above), who most of us know better as Freddy Krueger, a classic horror movie character.
I will finally see the movie after covering it's beginning stages almost two years ago when it hits the Kanata theatre next week. I was a background extra in one of the scenes, so we'll see if that one made it into the final feature or not...
© Katie Mulligan/Metroland - Ottawa Region

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the photos of the star of the picture, actress Katie Mulligan?

REMI THERIAULT said...

I have the same calculator watch!

Anonymous said...

I may have to go watch this film now, just to see if you're in it. :)

mulliganphoto said...

If my scene ends up being in the movie, perhaps I will set up my own red carpet photo, ha ha.
I didn't even notice the calculator watch! Robert Englund is a genius.
(And so is Rémi.)
I'm hoping to go see it either next weekend, or the following week.
Yes!

Anonymous said...

Another star is born!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you met Robert Englund?
He's in my favourite Alien-knockoff horror film, Galaxy of Terror.
So jealous.