Friday, April 25, 2008

Kids say the... Nicest things.

A warm and fuzzy:
Today, I was taking pictures of elementary school kids taking part in Pitch In Day. Each class gets a box of gloves and a big plastic bag, so they can go out into their school yard to clean up garbage.
What a great bunch of kids. They were racing each other, making it into a competition.
"Look at how much garbage *I* am picking up!"
Amazing.
To top off the good feeling this gave me, one of the kids from the class I focused on came up to me after they were done, and said:
"Did you know you're the best photographer in the whole world?!"
I almost got teary eyed.

So, thank you to the grade five student (his name is Chevy) who made my day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess he's never seen my photos. :-)

Anonymous said...

And none of us have seen photos of the BEARD, either, have we, Tom? I'm waaaaiting.